Agriculture Department of Mangistau region informs about the initiation by the potential private partner of the public-private partnership project”Construction and organization of the vegetable storehouse with the capacity of 4 250 tons in the city of Aktau”
Grounds: According to Article 44 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On public-private partnership”.
Sphere (industry) of the project: agriculture.
Object: a vegetable store with a capacity of 4 250 tons.
Type of activity: storage and wholesale of fruit and vegetable products.
Method of implementation: conclusion of the PPP contract for construction and operation (trust management) of the facility.
The project provides for:
– construction of the facility on the undeveloped part of the production and storage base of Rekon-Aktau LLP located in the industrial zone 6 km from the city of Aktau of Mangistau region;
– construction area – 3600 sq.m., height – 9.75 m;
– equipment – refrigeration, ventilation, humidification systems, etc.
The preliminary cost of the facility: 936,919 million tenge.
Duration of construction: up to 12 months.
Operating period: up to 20 years.
Requested payments from the budget: compensation of investment and operating costs in accordance with Article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On public-private partnership”.
Potential private partners interested in the implementation of the planned PPP project, must present alternative proposals in writing form on the feasibility of implementing such a project with basic information, including:
– name and address of a potential private partner;
– state ownership (for legal entities), citizenship (for individuals);
– data on the leaders or owners of legal entities and individuals who will represent a potential private partner;
– documents confirming compliance with Art. 44 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On public-private partnership”;
– the place and method of project implementation;
– technical and economic parameters of the project;
– Requested payments from the budget and (or) measures of state support.
Alternative proposals for the implementation of the project to be submitted to the Agriculture Department of Mangistau region until July 15, 2018.
For all questions, please contact the Agriculture Department of Mangistau region. Phone: 60-51-13, 60-51-16.