The mission of the Center is to participate in the formation of a coherent and efficient national economy by assisting in the implementation of the state investment policy, methodological support and replication of the best sustainable PPP practices that take into account the balance of interests of the state and business and achieve the goals of the “Strategy for 2022-2031”.
1. Rebooting the institutional environment and PPP methodology;
2. “Digitalization” of PPP business processes;
3. Evaluation of the implementation of PPP projects;
4. Economic expertise of BI and PPP projects;
5. Cooperation with regional PPP Centers and the expert community;
6. Ensuring the availability of international certification and training in the field of PPP and BI;
7. Resource support for projects;
8. Assistance in the implementation of the state investment policy.