JSC “Kazakhstan Centre for Public-Private Partnership” (herein after-the PPP Centre) is an analytical and expert centre of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the development of public-private partnership in Kazakhstan. The PPP Centre provides research, training and consulting services, expertise, and evaluation of investment projects’ implementation.
To increase customer satisfaction with the services and sustainable development, the management of the PPP Centre, as a result of this, declares that it has assumed the following obligations:
• follow the requirements of the legislation, strategic and program documents of the Republic of Kazakhstan concluded contracts;
• follow the principles of the international standard ISO 9001 and the best practices of corporate governance;
• continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system, improve and develop management processes;
• continually improve performance in all areas of activity;
• ensure mutually beneficial cooperation with all stakeholders;
• develop professionalism, improve the competence and personal responsibility of employees.
To improve the quality of its activities, the PPP Centre is committed to the following principles:
• work ahead of the needs of customers, providing for increased feedback from them;
• Create and maintain an internal environment in which employees should be fully involved in achieving the strategic objectives of the PPP Centre;
• involve employees of the PPP Centre in quality management, establishing responsibility for the quality, revealing their creative/professional potential, which consists of raising awareness of employees about the results of their work;
• manage the activities of the PPP Centre as a system of interacting processes;
• Strive to continuously improve the PPP Centre activities by enhancing structural divisions’ operations and improving employees’ professional skills.
• Our values are openness, cooperation, and efficiency.
The PPP Centre management declares that this Policy is an expression of the obligations, principles, and values of the PPP Centre in quality of services.